1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel kinda confused right now. >,<

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by grunkleKarkat, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Ehm.. I know I'm attracted towards guys.. I think I'm gay. But.. Is it possible that I'm possibly really biromantic? Or really bisexual as I previously thought I was?

I don't know. I think I'm just having a hard time accepting myself. I think it's that part of me wants to be considered "normal" by society.. Another part of me feels confused and I just really want to figure out why.

I don't know how to put this properly into words. :/ I just woke up feeling so uncomfortable about myself.

2. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Are you attracted towards men and women? Or just men?

3. Luke Matt

Who are you sexuallyattracted to?

I was emotionallyattracted to girls (i.e. wanting a relationship/friendship), but I was never sexually attracted to them; that, I reserve for guys.

4. I'm completely attracted to men, and I have no doubt about it. I was kind of just freaking out this morning and I was pretty much denying that I'm fully gay. I thought about it some more this afternoon, and I just let it go and accepted that I'm gay.

I think my problem now is how I see my life in the future. I just.. Wanna be a normal person. I feel as if my sexuality is going to effect my whole life and it's just terrifying to think that rights for homosexuals are going back and forth in this country.

My dreams are to marry, have a kid or two, be a successful musician, and have my partner be trustworthy, loyal, and kind. I feel as if my sexuality is going to impact these dreams-- like how the meteor supposedly hit the Earth and changed life on the planet forever.

Sometimes I think that I'm very much overreacting, and other times I feel like everything in my life is ruined and that homophobes are going to change the course of my life and that rights will only get worse for homosexuals and so on.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm having a hard time.. Just letting everything be. Accepting that my life is inevitable and anything could happen-- even if I'm straight. Just that's a big thing to push through a thick skull like mine. I would really appreciate if you all could share experiences of denial and accepting yourself. Thank you.

5. Zach12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Omg I totally know what you mean like it still slightly worries me about just now the futrue seems so uncertain than it was before Lik I thought about and was just like well Idk whats gonna happen this bothers me alot! I tell my self take it day by day but I like to look ahead.