1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jakebrian, Oct 15, 2012.

1. jakebrian

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I'm having issues with this guy i now really like. He says he is not gay and we have got into an argument before where he had said that he isn't gay and never will be. His best friend is a lesbian and she tells me (since me and her are also close friends) that she is 99% sure that he is gay. Me and him hang out all the time and we flirt constantly. He lets me play with his hair and we tickle each other all the time. Today he even pinned me down on his bed and tickled me to death! He was flirting over text a lot prior to this night too. But, i have asked him for a "goodbye kiss" many times before and he always refuses. I put my hand on his leg all the time and he gently removes it. I try many different things with him but he constantly rejects me. These things confuse me a lot! I have told him that i have strong feelings for him but he continues to tell me that he is straight and that he feels like shit about it all but that he cannot do anything about the situation.. am i doing something wrong? what can I do to make him come out and be honest with himself and me! And if not me, why not his best friend who is lesbian?!

Help pleeaseee :frowning2:

2. Haley M

Haley M Guest

It sounds like he is just not ready to accept the truth. I think eventually he will come
    out, he just may need some time. Have you been touching is hair and all that for a while? Or just recently?

3. Jim1454

People come out when THEY are ready to come out. Not when you want them to.

So if this is really confusing and complicated for you, then perhaps you need to let him know that you two need to create a little space. You're not comfortable with all the tickling and hair touching if he's straight and just playing with you.

Maybe that will wake him up. Maybe it won't. But either way it frees you from this conflicting situation and you cand look for a boyfriend who is really ready to be your boyfriend.

4. jakebrian

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have been playing with his hair and we continue to tickle each other for a while now. I want to try and create that space between us to wake him up like you said but he gets mad at me and says he doesn't understand what that will accomplish because he still just wants to be friends. He has let me kiss him on the cheek recently and hold his hand when we are in my car but i do feel like I'm being played with now :frowning2: