1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need majore help like right now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cricketbaby, Oct 15, 2012.

1. cricketbaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:Well today one of my gay freinds. just put me out telling everone my sexuality knowing that i wanted to come out on my own temrs so now i just got suspende for beating the crap out of his face wat should i do please help me i need majore help and now since i dont have my meds right now my adhd is making me insane just about now please read this and give me majore helpful advce:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation - but first of all, if you aren't getting medication that you need, you need to talk to someone about that. Is there someone you can go to about this? Why aren't you getting your medication in the first place?

Once you get yourself settled in that sense, you can start working on the fact that your friend outed you.

3. Alexander69

I was suspended 4 times in high school, I'm sorry your friend did that to you but it's only a suspension don't worry to much usually only a week long but the meeting with your parents you will have to explain why you beat him up so at that point you would have to tell your parents because your friend would have told you vice proncipal or principal what he did to provoke you and if you lie he will probs pull that up and question you if that's why you beat him up. I would calm down chill out play a game draw do something to get your mind off of this, suspensions are not good but they are not the end of the world, I would recommend being honest about what happend and about what you friend did but I'm not dating lie but if you are not comfortable you could say that you were pissed off he lied an told people you were gay, only and only if you are not comfortable and not ready for your parents to know your sexuality. I hope I helped :slight_smile: you can post on my wall I you want

---------- Post added 15th Oct 2012 at 04:05 PM ----------

Saying lie*

4. cricketbaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im not getting my meds because i choose not to im tired of this crap people know haow i am and bither me anywase thats y i am not taking my meds

5. MannyNash

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stopping yourself from taking your meds will it help you or them?

6. Alexander69

Take your meds seriously, you'll be happier and feel better. Do you have anger issues? I used to have majooooorr anger/rage problems anyone said something I didn't like I would explode on them get in their face all of these things, I was not a nice person. I'm not on meds because i was able to get ahold of my anger and my hyperness but my anxiety is still pretty bad which I will probably have to take medicines when I'm 18.

---------- Post added 15th Oct 2012 at 05:27 PM ----------

Do you have anything you like to do? I stated doing aquariums again like I used to and they make me relax and happy, everyone says that they are a lot of work but I love watching them feeding them cleaning the tank it relaxes me, I'm a person who has to be doing something either working out drawing designing cleaning I have to do something I can't just lay around and do nothing. My room is like picture perfect its always clean my clothes are folded and put in to the right closets my t shirts in the drawers palm tree waterd and green, fish tanks clean, tv dust free, chairs nice and white side table clean. My room is my relaxing place and i have OCD for cleaning LOL I'm a clean freak

7. greg56

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know this is the wrong thing to say....but good for you! That's only because I couldn't, although strong...not a fighter.

But, really and truely...it is not the greatest of solutions

I know exactly what your saying about your meds...I have a nephew who had to take them and they mady him feeling crappy, he stopped taking his meds...but, now he's alienated himself from everyone.