1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binders - Where To Buy From

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LightningRider, Oct 15, 2012.

1. LightningRider

I know there are probably a bajillion similar threads but I just need to know what people think.
    I've been looking at buying a binder and I'm not sure which place is the best to buy from.
    I've had a look at both Underworks and T-Kingdom.

I think I'm leaning more towards the T-Kingdom binders but I wanted to know other's opinions before I buy. :slight_smile:

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've gotten both of my binders from underworks. I really did not want a velcro binder, and I didn't like what t-kingdom had to offer that was not velcro. I've bought 2 from underworks and I love them. They are both comfortable. I work in electronic media, so I am moving heavy equipment around a ton. I've never had any problems with construction of movement or breathing.

3. Curly

The t-kingdom ones are apparently more expensive. I've never tried the t-kingdom ones, but i heard that it fits smaller chest sizes better and isnt as tight.
    I use the underworks ones. It's alright as far as binders go I suppose. It def takes some getting used to.
    good luck!