1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The guy with the rainbow bracelet!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Oct 16, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually talked to him in the bus the other day, and he´s really cool, so now I added him on fb and it says he´s interested in men!! :eusa_danc I know the rainbow bracelet gave him away, bu the fact that its on his fb was really surprising, because now I know he is. I still have these doubts in my mind that he might not be and its all a big joke, but thats because Im very insecure sometimes :confused:

But now that I know for a fact, should I do something? I mean I have his number and I´ve been talking to him. I actually invited him to this party, but it got canceled... so I dont what to do next. What would you do?

2. Chrissouth53

Call him and say "The party got cancelled, but do you want to go out and have dinner instead?"

3. Pain

Pain Guest

This ^

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

It depends on your intentions.

Do you want to try and date him or just be friends?

If you want to be friends then comment on his bracelet or come out to him. Be honest and if he is nice guy he will empathize with you, and hopefully you guys can create a friendship.

If you want to date him, then yes you can either ask him out on a date or you can just hang out as friends first. I would highly encourage you to try and become friends before dating since this seems to be one of the only out guys that you know (correct me if I'm wrong).

All up to you, of course :slight_smile:

5. Will2M

I second this. However, do it under the pretense of friends so you can get to know him better, don't go too fast or you might scare him off. Just get to know him over dinner etc.

6. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thirded. [If that's a word.]

Great to see things are progressing well, and hope they continue to do so. :slight_smile:

7. Lad123

Yay! ^^

I think rather say dinner, make it more friendly like coffee, lunch, or hanging out etc. Dinner seems a bit too forward :slight_smile: