1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel like im having a quarter life crisis..if thats even possible

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by queenofhearts, Oct 16, 2012.

1. queenofhearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pretty sure im moving back to my home town..i moved here and went to school and did what i came here to do ..i guess i thought it would be different here..i thought i would feel different after i graduated and got a job and everything..nope..now im just more lonely then anything...i thought i would have everything figured out by now...but i just feel lost now...like i did everything i wanted to do..now what?

everyone in my life has pretty much told me that moving back is my decision..do what makes me happy...but one person in my life told me that im giving up...basically that im this loser who cant make friends..so im going back...she does the same thing with the gay thing...she says i should put myself out there more..that its my fault im single..that i should be out to everyone..but at the same time i shouldnt come out till im 100 percent sure...i dont think ill ever be 100 percent sure...idk why i want her approval so much to do what i want..i just hate upsetting people..or letting them down...honestly i dont know where this is going..why cant i just let some people's opinions go...what if shes right..what if i move back and regret it...idk

2. runner

Hey. I totally understand where you are coming from. I am on the over end and thinking about moving away so I can be me. I think you have to be where you feel the most comfortable and if that happens to be going home then that's just what's best...maybe you should visit and see if that feels like it's the right course of action