1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused as to what my sexual orientation is.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by foundthlight357, Oct 16, 2012.

?

I am...

1. Gay

66.7%
  2. Bi

33.3%
  3. Other, please explain in a comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. foundthlight357

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am very attracted to women. I'll notice cute guys though for sure, but when it comes to intimacy, I am turned off. I am trying to keep this clean, but still express my confusion:bang:, sorry if it's unclear what I am trying to say. I think I am somewhere between gay and bi. I am attracted to all parts of a woman, but when I have been with men, their um, (!) grosses me out, but other than that, I find them very attractive, as long as they are fully clothed. Am I weird? Am I gay or bi or neither?

:***: I hope that was all okay to say.

2. CalebCael

It's no worries, I know exactly how you feel actually. I can maintain an asexual relationship with men, but once sex gets involved, I just get really turned off. Whereas with girls, I am attracted to all parts of the female body. Personally I consider myself Panromantic (I can be attracted to anyone in a non-sexual way) Homosexual. That's how I make sense of it myself. It's not a weird thing at all. One of my friends is also that way.~ I hope this helped. <3

3. Toffee

I don't think your sexuality can be settled in a poll... however my opinion is that you are gay if men's genitalia turns you off.

4. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

^^Same here!! Even though I'm more attracted to women than I am to men, I can understand what you mean. I thought the same thing about myself for the longest time, till I came out (as lesbian) to my cousin recently, so I consider myself gay.

5. foundthlight357

Out Status:
    A few people
    Glad to know I'm not alone. I am also more turned on by gay men and men who wear women's clothes and makeup. Is this not as abnormal as I think too?

It's hard because if I say I'm gay then people will say "But you look at guys, you should just stop being a sinner and be with guys." And if I say I'm bi, then definitely, the same thing. Not that it matters, but when I come out to my parents, I need to know what I am for sure so that they will understand that this really is me. If I am confused, they will be less likely to take me seriously.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This really cannot be settled in a poll, but from what you said it sounds to me like you are gay.

7. Onyxknight

I agree with everyone. Anyone can look at the opposite sex and think, "He/She's attractive." Straight chicks will sometimes look at other girls and say, "She's cute." Doesn't make them lesbian, or even bi. If you wouldn't wanna have sex with men, or you're grossed out by the thought of their genitalia or the act, then I would think lesbian.

8. foundthlight357

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I am lesbian too. Thanks everyone!

9. The Queen Bee

Check out about Kinsey's scale.
    Google Image Result for http://rodwhitesblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/kinsey_scale2_001.jpg

I'm a lesbo, but I get crushes on guys.

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2012 at 12:49 AM ----------

You might be like me.
    4-5 in Kinsey's.

I feel sexually attracted to some men. That doesn't mean I'm not a lesbian.
    Overall that word is the one that fits me the best.

Well... That one and "queer" (given that I consider myself Grey-A)... but there's no translation for queer in Spanish, so...

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2012 at 12:51 AM ----------

Oh, yeah...
    And one thing is to find some attractive. Like I can tell how's attractive or not...
    Another is to feel attracted TO them... I'm a lesbo who sometimes feels attracted to me.
    NOT just find men attractive.

10. Alexander69

I'd say your gay since you don't like penis and only find men attractive while clothed. That means you probs don't like them sexulally right? Your more infatuated by the look of them then Actually "sexually" attracted to men. I'm not Bi I'm gay but I believe people who are bi like both sexes and both genitalia. That's why I believe you are gay.