1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help a bi girl out!? again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CoExist91, Oct 17, 2012.

1. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is my first time on here and i posted this in the wrong forum sooo i thnk ive figured it out... im bi and have been since i was 12 im now 21... for some reason im now completely repulsed by dudes.. i have more experience with them but i just dont wanna cuddle or hug or kiss... it actually makes me angry and annoyed when they try... its been a while since i was serious with a girl and im afraid if i start dating girls again they will laugh at my inexperiencedness... anyone know what im tlkn bout

2. amerikiwi

amerikiwi Guest

Yeah, I can pretty much relate, I'm really new on the forum too. I've been around reading for a while but decided to get an account. I kind of consider/ed myself bi, but I'm getting more confused as time goes on. I wouldn't say I got angry in the last relationship I tried with a girl as far as hugging or kissing or whatever, I just wasn't that interested on it. She commented on how I seemed really "distant" or "distracted", and it just didn't end up working out. I couldn't at the time put a finger on what I was distracted or whatever, I just wasn't into it.

3. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Me too! The last guy that tried to sleep over i kicked out cuz he wanted to cuddle :/ im not a mean person i swear but i just cant handle it... i rlly dnt get it

4. amerikiwi

amerikiwi Guest

Yeah it's a strange feeling, having had straight encounters that worked out fine before but now they aren't really working out. I'm at the point where I'm considering I could be gay and not bi...are you kind of thinking something along the same lines? What I can't figure out is if I just haven't met any of the right girls lately...they are far and few between at the school/town I live in...it's a 90% guy school, the girls just plain suck in general, and the gays are not my type (out of the ones I have met).

5. Onyxknight

I have those moments occasionally. I just don't want a guy anywhere near me, I want a chick whose boobs I can squish, lol. I have the same feeling of "Will I be good?" a lot, also. I'm sure if, when you do get into a relationship, or even a situation where "something" might happen, if you tell her it's been a while, she'll understand. Let her take the lead, and once you become comfortable, then you can take over, if you like.

6. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im def. Thnkn im gay... if the touch of a man wants me to skraight up punch him in the face... i thnk i am lmao... i mean the gays here that ive met arent my type either but the thought of bein with a grl makes my heart flutter.. yes im worried about alot but it kinda seems right... do u feel excited when thnkn one day ull have the man of ur dreams?

---------- Post added 17th Oct 2012 at 02:23 AM ----------

Im sure she would understand... i just havent come out and said im purely gay yet cuz noone knows this inner conflict with hating men... all my friends thnk im single cuz i choose to b.. not because i cant handle a dude touching me anymore...

7. amerikiwi

amerikiwi Guest

I worry about that fact it's been a while for me with a guy too, and I've never actually developed an actual relationship with a guy. I have a problem with really falling for close straight friends too, and hoping that they might just be in the closet. My heart flutters at being with those guys I'm into, but very few guys actually tickle my fancy. I'm definitely more relationship oriented, and connect with someone's personality first, which for me makes it a little harder to figure out what I want. I get nothing except feeling dirty after hookups...and not knowing any gay guys makes it hard to connect. But I have that feeling that if I did have a relationship with that someone special it would be amazing, but the thing is, that hasn't happened so I just don't know for sure.

8. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im def the same way! I fall for peoples personalities and hook ups just ugh make me more bitter... i have a suggestion... dnt thnk im weird but me and alot of my friends all have dating profiles and its a easy way to meet people out of ur town. Maybe u would like that?

9. amerikiwi

amerikiwi Guest

I've kind of tried it in the past. However, I live in a kind of small town in northern arizona called prescott, and there is nothing for about 90 miles in either direction at least. It probably would have worked back in chicago lol.

10. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Goood lord that sucks!!!! But id drive 90 miles to meet someone i was vibin with

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did this repulsion to guys happen suddenly, or has it always been there? I don't want to tell you how you should identify, but I do think you should consider that you might be gay. I mean, you don't want to share basic physical affections with guys anymore.

Also, a real partner who cares about you will get past inexperience. I didn't have my first positive sexual experience until this year, and I'm 23. She will teach you things, and you'll teach her things.

12. runner

Hey! I totally get where you are coming from. I am just not into the kissing and cuddling with guys, which is why I guess I'm a bit more than just questioning, but it's easy to be with a guy because there are absolutely no feelings involved for me.

13. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Its been bout 9 months now and the hatred of contact with guys keeps gettn stronger... i mean i kno that i def. Used to like guys and girls but now i just dnt want them near me at alll!!! Of course my guy friends i dnt mind but any others i just get angry...

---------- Post added 17th Oct 2012 at 08:30 PM ----------

The no feelings i totally understand.... no feelings at all other then bein annoyed lol im just like dnt touch me...