1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg i haz a crush!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CelticRae, Oct 17, 2012.

1. CelticRae

Ok, so it finally happened. I never thought it would but it has happened. I have a crush on someone at my school. It is the weirdest thing ever. Anyway so back up, I met this girl through pride club and choir at my university. She is a freshmen, a vocalist and she plays cello. She is the cutest thing ever. At first we were just friends but I started to notice overtime that I was developing feelings for her. I was really scared because we are such good friends, and I am a senior. I feel like I shouldn't like her but I can't stop liking her. the problem is I don't know if she likes me or not. She is bi-sexual so this isn't a straight girl crush(I never have straight girl crushes). But I just can't tell if she likes me or not. Sometimes she will do little things that hint at her maybe liking me. She does seem to look at me funny. She will stare at me than look away. We always make faces at each other in choir sectionals. Then something happened that about made me faint. After choir I was hanging out with her and then she tells me that two of the other girls in choir came up to her at lunch and asked us if we were "A Thing".:icon_eek: I wanted to die. Apparently my emotions are obvious to other people. The interesting thing was she wasn't mad or upset about it. Which led me to wonder, maybe she was showing signs too. And that is way they suspected. It is all very confusing. So what do you guys think? Does she like me? Do I stand a chance?

2. SleepingAnyways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Of course you stand chance! Haha, it seems like she likes you too. You should have used the oppourtunity when she told you, to ask what she thinks about it.

3. livinglifefree

I think that you should definitely tell her about your feelings. It sounds like there is a good chance that she could feel the same way and on the plus side you know she isn't straight, which is already half of the battle.

4. Haley M

Haley M Guest

It does sound like there could be something there. :slight_smile:

5. CelticRae

Well when she told me about the lunch thing, my first reaction was to act shocked. I pretended to be surprised. Obviously I was super embarrassed, and I was trying to mask it. After she told me what they said, she quickly( and somewhat defensively) said, but we wouldn't work because we would argue all the time(which is a total lie we never argue) and that we wouldn't be compatible because she is too uptight, on the contrary I am so laid back I balance out her uptightness. Its funny in many ways we a complete opposites but in everything that matters we are the same. We are both musicians, and we both hate music drama. Honestly most vocalists I meet are so stuck up their own asses she is one of the first I have met that is genuinely sweet as can be. She is such a pretty girl,has some of the bluest eyes that sparkle in the light. When she tells me how shitty some of her exe's have treated her it makes me so mad someone as great as her could be treated that way. I can't help but think about her all the time. :icon_redf

6. runner

Go for it. She is probably saying those things because she doesn't want to get hurt.

7. SleepingAnyways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am agreeing with runner. I think she is like girls on Facebook that would tell you how ugly they are if you give them a compliment. Everyone does that, yesterday a guy told me I was cute and I said, "noo I'm chubby" haha. I think she is warning you, because she does not want you to get sad and prepare you for whatever unexpected may come up. Sounds like she is into you too :grin:

8. CelticRae

Thanks for the advice guys. I guess I am just a wuss because we are really good friends and I don't want to ruin it with my weird feelings. I don't know how she will react if I tell her I like her like that. I guess I just have to make a move.