1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to look good naked?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by runallday4, Oct 17, 2012.

1. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

Ok, well I mainly wanted to just make this thread to ask a few questions about nutrition and working out.
    My first questions is, when I'm looking at foods, and whether they're healthy or not, what's the main thing I should pay attention to? Calories? That would make sense to me, except I always here people saying things like they have to watch their carb intake, so I get confused.
    My other question is, how should I start lifting weights? At the moment I'm a cross county runner (not varsity, I run a 22 minute 5k so I'd say I'm in shape, but not competitive or anything). I want to start lifting weights so I can be less stick-like when I go to college (I'm a senior now). Do you think doing 3 days a week of weight lifting throughout the winter would be a good plan?

2. My only advice for you when doing weight-lifting is to not do it EVERY DAY. Do it every other day or every two days (this will allow your muscles the time to rejuvenate and build tissues or develop).

Eat proteins to maintain muscles as well. Reduce fat intake.

3. Gen

Gen

Honestly, if you are already an athlete I wouldnt say that you should really go out of your way to watch your diet. If you are planning on turning hulk in the next few days then by all means, though personally I have never had to alter my diet at all to gain muscle or tone. Though I naturally eat a fairly healthy diet. However, either way as a teenage I wouldnt focus too much on carbs/calories for gaining muscle. You can, however, try to increase your protiens, vitamens, etc. Personally, I would start lifting first then take protein as you feel you need it. You might not need anything at all.

As for lifting, there isnt much to it. But you must remember to rest. You can switch off each day(Upperbody/Lower/etc). Or you can do both one day and lift every other day. I prefer to just do everything every other day because I prefer to nock it out in one blow.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Confidence, confidence, confidence. If someone is seeing you naked, that's presumably because you got someone to agree to get naked with you. This means they like you. This means the wooing is over. :slight_smile:

Lex