1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am I? lesbian, bi, straight? help me figure it out.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lostone312345, Oct 17, 2012.

1. lostone312345

so, I've told myself for a while that I was bi, but then I kissed this girl and then a while later a guy and I felt nothing when I kissed him. so now I'm going back and forth about me being bi or gay. What am I??? and how do I know??

2. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Labels don't make what you are.

It is how you care for who you are and the time it takes to slowly learn about yourself.

Please don't rush and label yourself. Just learn what you like, and go from there.

BTW. WELCOME TO THE EC!!!!!

Its a good please to come and be. just you :wink:

3. Onyxknight

I would say don't base this decision off just one guy. If it's happened several times, and especially with guys you like, and you feel nothing when you kiss them, then it's possible you just aren't attracted to them. If you really like kissing girls, then I think there's a pretty clear indication. If this is the first time you've kissed a guy, though, and felt nothing, don't immediately start questioning.

There are a lot of variables that go into liking someone, and kissing isn't everything. Just be calm and don't rush it. Experiment with different people. This isn't something you need to clarify right now. And you don't have to label yourself, either.

If you're really having a tough time deciding which you like more, think about which one is on your mind most, or which you fantasize about most, or the feelings you get when you think about a certain sex. That might give you a clue, too.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

By the way, WELCOME! :wink:

4. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im goin through the same thing... i think that ive come to realize that i dont have to like for sure label myself as strictly one thng cuz that kinda freaks me out idk y i guess cuz im so uncertain but like all relationships, meaning finding the right one then its just trial and error u dnt have to feel a spark everytime u kiss someone u kno?

5. lostone312345

thnx guys for the advise