1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am quite conflicted at the moment..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chierro, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm really confused over crushes lately...

So I used to have a crush on this kid Nick in my grade. Popular, good looking, can play a french horn, like what better could you want? But he's straight. He knows I'm bi, I was outed to him by my ex-bestfriend. We weren't really even aquantinces(yes, I know I spelled that wrong) until this year. We had a mutual hatred. But this year we both had to work together to fix things in band camp and are on decent terms. Now today in band, seeing Nick playing his french horn, a thought crossed my mind, 'damn, he looks sexy.' For the first time in two years. Weird much? But I'm not thinking about it much.

But now Tyler...oh Tyler. God, I have such a crush on him. Before today we never even exchanged two words to eachother, but we were actually having a conversation on Twitter today! I'm so flipping happy! And he favorited two of my Tweets! Ermahgerddd, I'm soo happy! Yes, I may be 'overreacting' as Alex, my best friend, says, but I don't care. He made my night perfect. So, should I try to push our friendship a little, or let things flow as they are?

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Probably not the thing you want to hear, but completely up to you :slight_smile:

If you want to try and push it a bit forward, then go for it. The only thing I would say is to be careful in getting too far ahead of yourself. Just because you are friends doesn't mean that it will become anything else after. But don't let that stop you from getting an awesome friend :slight_smile:

3. Pat

Pat

Yeahhhh, I second that. It's nice when the crush starts to speak. lol. But I prefer to have them chase my friendship instead. Just continue to be open to conversation with him and let him come to you. I'm saying this as if he's straight. Instead of going into everything as I did at that age and worked so diligently to change.... Consider every guy that you like to be straight unless he's told you he's gay. It'll save you lots of heartaches lol. Be non chalant about your newfound friendship. Only give him what he gives you in return. If you get all googly eyed with him, he'll certainly be able to tell and it'll weird him out. Especially if he's straight and even if he's confused. 15 is a confusing age. Just chill dude, really genuinely concern yourself with being friends and set aside those hormones.. if possible lol.