1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice on guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theking9949, Oct 17, 2012.

1. theking9949

First I am new here so I may sound like a Noob. Second I would consider my self straight but Bi-Curious, if that makes sense???

I attend a big University in the Midwest area. In one of my classes theres this guy who for some reason I am sooooo attracted to, he would be just my type if I dated guys. For that class we have a lecture of about 400 people and a discussion with 30 people. We happen to be in the same discussion class also the same group in that class. We sit next to eachother in group, one day he was "adjusting" himself I just couldnt stop staring. He kept adjusting hisself periodically for the whole class period, a couple of times he caught me staring and we would just make awkward eye contact for a couple seconds. I have caught him staring at me multiple of times. This stuff has been going on for about 3 weeks ( him playing with hisself and me looking and the eye contact ). Last class he kept "accidentally" touching my leg with his, one point our legs were touching for a couple minutes.

He has not given me any straight forward signs that he is interested in going further, I dont even know if he is interested at all. Also he is on the Baseball team for the college so that could have something to do with it.

Any advice?

2. tabasco143

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In my personal experience, when we intensely like someone, our mind forces us to believe what it would like itself to believe, when in reality, it isn't even there. We easily misread and misinterpret every single detail that the person does, because that's how we want things to be.

By experience, little crush is enough, but I suggest that don't let yourself go beyond that little crush-y feeling, because there is probably a 99% chance that you are just assuming everything. But, if you want to take the risk of expecting and being HURT in the end, then by all means, go for that 1% chance.

Just don't expect anything, because expectations lead to disappointments.

Goodluck bro and keep us posted. :slight_smile: