1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This girl...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by NickyGurl16, Oct 17, 2012.

1. NickyGurl16

So there is this one girl that I met about a year ago and we were friends but we started to connect more this past summer. Her and i became really close and she asked me if i was bi and i told her i was. Then she said that she believes she is bi as well but doesnt know for sure. Then after a few weeks, she told me that she liked me. When she told me this i wasnt rlly shocked since i could see the signs. A part of me likes her, but then the other part of me just feels that its best if we should just be friends cause i dont see it working out between us. At the same time, there are no girls at my school that are out and if they are lesbian or bi then they hide it. Even if they are out, some of them probably have girlfriends already. I think i do like her but at the same time, if we went out i feel like i would use her just to show that i have a girlfriend. Also, she isnt exactly out at school and wouldnt feel comfortable about people knowing that she likes me. At the same time, i think she is still hung up over some guy named Angelo. When i see her i smile, but its not like i get butterflies when i see her. Is that a problem? and there are times when she holds back. She says that she needs time to think about things and i dont even know where we stand at this point. She is scared of what society will think of her and says that i shouldnt wait for her. If i find someone else then i should go with that person. So the question i have is..should i just forget about a chance of us being together or should i make a spontaneous move to make her confusion possibly go away? I really hope someone answers cause i cant really talk to someone who gets me fully and its been bugging me for weeks now.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Completely up to you.

In one hand, you can forget about the chance and just be friends. You can get a friend that you can openly talk to about things and an extra friend is always awesome.

In the other hand, if you do push it and you guys end up together, even if its for a bit, then you are going to, I'm guessing, experience something new. The chemistry isn't there, but if you are curious to see what happens then I would say go for it. The only thing is that it might be a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, but then again everything that we care about seems to be like that :slight_smile: