1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to tell him . . . .

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MannyJ, Oct 18, 2012.

1. MannyJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So there's this straight guy who I have liked for a long time . We met sophmkre yr. in highschool and ever since then I've had strong feelings for him. For a while we were really close ... like really close . Unfortunately he dropped out of school and we lost touch. I haven't reay talked to him in about a year and a half. I see him whenever I go visit the town he lives in and we always say hi but that's about it. The thing is I'll be moving soon and I want to let him know how I feel before I leave . I will be leaving for new york soon and leaving new jersey behind. I want to write a lettter telling him all of my feelings from top to bottom. Do you guys think I should do this ? I was going to tell him in person but he's unpredictable so I just thought writing him a letter would be better . Should I do it?

---------- Post added 18th Oct 2012 at 02:02 AM ----------

Oh and I want to do this just to close an open chapter in my life. Whether he feels the same way or not is kind of irrelevant .

2. Bi As A Kite

Writing a letter sounds good, but how will you know he read it? Good luck with it, make sure at the end of it all you tell him. I fully endorse telling him everything.

3. ^ Rrrrrr Cillian Murphey <3

It might be nice to do it, he might think back to the time you spent together and wonder on what your intentions were, but hopefully he appreciates the honesty and is flattered.

4. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In response to the thread name:

... so tell him!