1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling anyone with dating experience

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Retrospect, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Retrospect

Okay, so I have a bit of a situation.

There's this guy in the GSA at my school. I guess I came up as a match for him on a dating site. I had seen him around and at GSA events, but never talked to him before. Anyway, he started messaging me, and we talked for a bit. Then, this happened:

Him: ... You're a fine looking gentleman, I don't know what you're talking about. :3

Me: Aww you just made my day. You're sweet. :slight_smile: you're a fine looking gentleman yourself, especially your eyes - they're radiant.

Him: Ohh gawd you are too cute. :3

Me: Ohh gawd so are you. :3

Him: :3333333333333 lol

Do you guys think he's interested in me? Or am I just over thinking it?

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I'd take it as him flirting a bit. Why not ask him if he wants to hang out sometime? It's pretty harmless.

3. Dayon

Dayon Guest

I've been in similar situations many times, and to tell you the truth all you can do is go for it and see what happens. With this type of stuff, there's always a risk, but if you don't risk it you'll never know the outcome.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

You said you were chatting with him on a dating site, right? And that he called you "a fine-looking gentleman" and "too cute"? Uh, yeah, of course he's into you! Why else would someone say something like that on a dating site?

5. Retrospect

Okay, I'll try and talk to him tomorrow to see if we can hang out this weekend or something.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: