1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my friend gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jere169, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jere169

jere169 Guest

Ok so i'm having already 3 years a crush on this totally handsome guy at my school (im bi btw) But i dont know if he feels the same way , were not rlly so close and he doesn't know im bi. He always laughs about gays like my whole school but when were alone it's like hes a different person and is always so friendly. In class sometimes he keeps staring at me and ofc i like it but then i become red of shame :icon_redf , then he starts laughing and go's further with the lesson. I thought he would like it when i would chat with him on FB but then he said i was pushing (in his way ) but when i stopped he suddenly started talking to me liked he missed me talking to him. He's never been on one single date and doesnt talk about girls unless someone starts talking to him about it.

I hate how he can really be a jerk when he's around his friends, then he does things he knows i dont like. And when he sees im still mad at him for it when we're alone again he will say 'Im sorry' in a very flirty way and come standing very close to me. Im almost dieing to ask him but then i would expose that im bi and if his friends would know it he would need to do things that would hurt me hard, becuz he would be doing it

I mean when were alone he's so nice to me and without even asking he always comes sitting next to me when none of hes friends are around talking to me in the most cuttest way and i have to try to not kiss him when hes staring in to my eyes. I almost cant survive being without him
    Also last year he was normally going to another school because they dont give Latin anymore but when we we're alone he told me he decided to stay telling me he would miss it to much here looking in to my eyes with a flirty laugh.

I am getting cray pls help me

#1 jere169, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
  2. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The only way to find out whether someone is gay is by asking them, and it's not very polite to ask them unless you're expressing a romantic or sexual interest in them. So, don't even bother trying to figure out how he feels about you. The question is whether you want him to know you're bi.

3. geraldo

geraldo Guest

Come out to him would be the best way IMO

4. ezkill

My advice would be to not get your hopes up. He obviously likes you at least as a friend. In my experience, straight guys can be very flirty with you, whether or not they know you are gay. It doesn't necessarily mean anything though.

I know you really like him, but don't let him walk all over your feelings when he is with his friends. It isn't worth it. I had a very good friend in high school, who was straight, who flirted a lot with me just because he knew he could manipulate me that way. It sounds like this might be happening to you, although I am only going off of what you are telling me.

Also, keep your safety and well being a priority. The only way to find out if he likes you is to come out to him, and then just wait... there's nothing else you can do. Unless of course you want to risk ruining your friendship by telling him you have a crush.

5. jaysuss

I would go along with geraldo since I have the same problem with some guys right know.