1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this guy like me??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Moomookitty, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Moomookitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok in my 4th hour drawing class there's this kid and since the start of the year iv been noticing that he stares at me and also he always sits on the opposite side of the room from me so we can see each other ( the class sits in a circle) also when he walks by me he stares down at his feet but he doesn't do this with anyone else so I'm just wondering does he like me? Also after watching him do all this iv noticed that I'm starting to like him cuz he's really cute and all that stuff... But the really awkward thing is he's a freshmen and I'm a sophomore but were like the same height so people wouldn't really notice so does he like me? Also should I tell him how I feel?

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well with what you've said it's pretty difficult to tell if he does like you or not since not much has really happened between you guys, lol. I would get to know him first and just try to make a new friend before jumping into telling a stranger that you like them, especially without knowing his sexuality. As for the freshman/sophomore thing, that really doesn't matter. You guys are still very close in age. But yeah, talk to him and get to know him first and then reevaluate the situation once you know him better and if he is in fact gay and interested. :wink:

3. strawberryontop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could try being friends with him first.. the romance will come eventually if he likes you. Plus, starting a relationship really soon is not that..uhm good? You have to be comfortable with each other first. So why not try to smile at him when you see each other again? :slight_smile:

4. Moomookitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok I'm shy but I'm liking him so ill talk to him :slight_smile: thanks