1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't seem to shake this crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DragonLvr9999, Oct 18, 2012.

1. DragonLvr9999

Like the title says I can't seem to shake this crush with my friend. I've posted about a similar situation. Long story short we fooled around a few times drunk and sober but have yet to draw any definitive lines. We're very close friends and they way we treat eachother is very similar to a relationship yet we actually are not. Out of no where he will call me gay and blame out past experiences on me as if they were all my fault and I'm the source of all his problems. I'm pretty sure he's confused/denial and I don't have a problem with that, the problem I have is I can't seem to break away from how I feel and I feel like I'm emotionally investing myself to much into him with no return.

2. strawberryontop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you really like him and patient enough to wait until he accepts himself, then maybe something good will eventually happen. Unless of course you want to be in the fast lane. It's a process and maybe you can help him with it.

3. bluey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to be an optimist and say maybe he'll come around, but in my experience and seeing some of my mates go through this it never turns out in their favor. I think it'd be best to distance yourself from him, especially because the more time you're around him the less likely you are to stop having those feelings for him. Time doesn't necessarily stop the bleeding but it does give the wound time to heal.