1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why am i so mad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grof142007, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Grof142007

" Talk to you and ur GAY FRIEND" is why my mother just said to me when i said i would go out and buy her some food because she was hungry. She was mad when she said it. So i assuming this is how she truly feels Grr i swear when i heard that my .. something inside me just fell like ouch i think it was my heart it just hurt me sooo much. after she said that i was screw that i was going to get u food but not after that comment.

Serval minuets later

"Im sorry" (yea blah blah lah) " i didnt mean that i was just mad you got me so mad" (blah blah blah) " I am truly sorry and it will never ever happen/say again" (I find this to be BS) i mean she could easily get mad again and it could happen agian. when she said i kinda wanna to punch her light out( but i wouldnt have the heart) she also said " I aplogize it on you to accpet or not"( what BS IS THAT)

soo i got her dam food (shoulda spit in it HEHE) and now im really pissed off but i cant figure out how to get over this:tantrum: *sigh* :tantrum:

What should i do?

2. Orion

Well, this happens a lot. I mean, I don't know your specific situation, but this kind of thing happens in general. I've been in lots of arguments when someone said something with the sole purpose of hurting me. I've done it too. It's a very very cheap shot, but sometimes when your are really mad you can't control it.
    I'm sure she feels very sorry for it and I think that once you get over your anger, you should take your time to find out if she really feels that way about you. Which I doubt.
    Good luck and don't fall in anger, it's very vicious.

3. BabyBoy

I got confused (I usually do, so don't think you explained badly or nothin), but tell the whole story from the very beginning.