1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JillandJill, Oct 20, 2012.

1. JillandJill

I had completely decided I was gay. And then last night I went on a date with a boy. And I had to control myself to keep it in my pants. I'm not worried about labels and I know sexuality is fluid and all that but HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE?

---------- Post added 20th Oct 2012 at 08:47 AM ----------

Now that I think about it a little more, it's like I could have him in my life romantically.... as long as I had a girl there too. I'm not sure he could completely fulfill me but maybe if I was dating a girl too.... Idk. Help meeee

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! It happens that we become aware of different attractions and feelings at different times/stages of our lives. Even though you are gay, that doesn't mean that you can't develop an attraction or feelings for a guy at some point.

Maybe try going on a couple of more dates with him, and see what happens to your attractions for him. Try to get to know him better. As you do that, you will gain a better sense of what your feelings/attractions that you have at the moment mean, and how they fit with what you already had learned about yourself.

3. ems

ems

I dont mean for this to sound mean but Why did u decide to go on out with him in the first place if ur gay ? Have u ever thought that u could be bi ? But what ever u are it doesn't matter and label don't either.

#3 ems, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2012