1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know what I am

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AQuietStorm, Oct 21, 2012.

1. AQuietStorm

AQuietStorm Guest

I consider myself bisexual but i think I maybe straight and I've just convinced myself I'm bi because there's a much higher ratio of women I find attractive than men,also i find older women attractive but not men and I like twinks(slim men with no body or facial hair) ,androgynous guys,and girly boys I think this may be because I'm somewhat sexist so I try to get the best of both worlds out of a guy

What's your take on this?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I guess there are different things that attract you to different people. It might be worthwhile to think about your attractions some more, and try to figure out what it means in the broader picture.

Given that you find yourself drawn to different kinds of people, perhaps it might be too early for you to label yourself. Not labeling yourself, might allow you to keep your mind wide open to different possibilities as you don't look at someone or try to get to know someone through the label of being bisexual.

Keep in mind that we can have different levels of emotional and physical attractions to different people. Sometimes, someone will fulfill a particular (say for example) emotional need that someone else might not be able to fulfill.