1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by anna, Feb 5, 2008.

1. anna

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i new i really dont know what to do is there any way i can fit in because i just found out that i am bi and i dont really know what to do or what to say to people and i also am just coming out so if there is anyone who can give me some info of how to deal with people who dont like the people who r into the same sex or r bi:help: :help: :help: :help:

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm 45 years old, soon to be 46, and I have yet to figure out how to control the way other people feel about us. What's important is how you feel about yourself. Love yourself and everything will fall into place.

3. Alexander

Welcome to EC! it's really great here, you'll get all the support you need from us :slight_smile:

4. step49x

You say in your profile that you're out to everyone. So, I take it that all of your friends know? How have they reacted? If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest finding someone/a group of people you can lean on for support. I don't really know how you can deal with the people that are against homosexuality/bisexuality, besides just not letting them get to you.