1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bathroom talk...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Vasilisa, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Vasilisa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So im sitting in a locked bathroom right now... I just witnessed a woman soon to he my husband to break everything in her fucking house because she got jealous i had a boyfriend before her... Shards of glass all over the floor and kitchen counter... Laptop broken in pieces lying on the floor, dog scared hiding under a bar chair and me in the bathroom. I love her to pieces but she keeps on doing this. Help!

#1 Vasilisa, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. Catkin

(*hug*)That sounds really scary. Is there any way for you to get yourself out of there and go somewhere safe? If you think you might be in real danger, maybe you should call the police? Is there a friend you could call and stay with?

I know you love her, but if she keeps scaring you like this, if it has gotten to the stage where you are concerned for your own safety, then you probably need to think about why you are in the relationship.I don't know you, but I do know that you deserve so much better than this.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have to get out, and then she has to get help if your relationship is going to continue.

4. ameliawesome

i'm sorry, and i hope you are somewhere safe now. to become that enraged about a boyfriend that you had in the past is irrational. you say she keeps doing it, do you ever discuss it? is she aware of her reactions? she must see the messes she makes, doesn't she want to stop?

5. Adelaida

Fear, violence, and control have no place in a healthy relationship. Sometimes the best way to show someone you love them is to refuse to accept behavior from them that is harmful to you. It's like showing them, through your action of leaving, that you know they are capable of better, and it shows them that you love yourself enough to believe that you deserve better.

Once the cycle of violence and control begins, it only gets worse. Believe me, I've been there. She needs help to figure out how to control herself, and maybe it would help you to try to figure out why you have allowed this from her so far. If she loves you, she'll recognize that this hurts you and that she has to change in order to continue the relationship. But she won't recognize that at all if you don't make the first move. Best of luck to you both.

6. jimL

This is a dangerous situation. You must get out. Your not safe. Take the dog with you!