1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I'm still confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Olls91, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there , recently I've started seeing myself as gay due to a strong sexual attraction towards guys, yet emotionally I can't seem to drop the idea I want to be straight with a pretty girlfriend although I am afraid this isn't possible as when I look at sexual images of women I feel nothing other than she's pretty / sexy.When I see sexual images of men however I'm easily turned on. My problem is I make deeper connections with women on a day by day basis and although sexually I enjoy being with a guy romantically I prefer women. Thoughts ? This is rather annoying.

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was younger before I fully accepted the fact that I was gay, I felt exactly the same way. Guys completely turned me on, but I didn't think I'd be able to have a romantic relationship with one since I felt it was kind of gross and wrong to feel that way. Once I let down some of the walls that I had built up in my head around being gay, things just started to fall into place as I let myself be open to having feelings for guys that went to a deeper level than just sexual. I think once you fully realize and embrace the fact that you're gay and that there's nothing wrong that, then things will start to look up a bit. Are you sure that you really feel "romantically attracted" to women and not just love/care for them on a deep friend level?

3. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dono all I know is I look at lady parts I actually lose arousal ha ha , in the past I had sex with my ex gf though with no problem other than lack of connection when kissing.