1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my homophobic bestfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kelsey, Oct 22, 2012.

1. kelsey

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so my bestfriend and i used to be so close and i graduated highschool shes a senior now so we dont really see each other that much. were hanging out tomorrow and doing a sleep over saturday. i really want to tell her im a lesbian.
    last fall i was talking to a girl and my bestfriend new she didnt say much about it but didnt seem put off by it. once me and that girl stopped talking the homophobic comments started happening. i always blew them off .
    she also has given me weird vibes...always wanting me to look or touch her boobs, one time we were at subway and this really creepy guy was stareing and she said something about pretending to be gay and i had said ya hold hands or something. she then said id make out with you ! i thought that was way over the top and just weird...for someone who says lots of homophobic things...
    i want to tell her. im going too i just dont know when or how. i dont want our friendship to fade or change either...
    help?

2. leslly

Out Status:
    A few people
    You should just tell her. If she's really your best friend, she'll support, accept and love you for who you are. As for her saying homophobic things and as well trying to act out homosexual actions with you could just mean she thinks or knows she's not straight and is ashamed for it. Hope this helps.

3. burg

sounds like shes into you aye.could she of been jealous of the other girl?