1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing, Limbo relationships

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Megan, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Megan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Alright, so the first person I ever came out to was my best friend. She and I had been best friends for awhile and I was developing feelings for her and being my first "girlfriend" it was very scary! But we gradually worked our way there and we "dated" for about two weeks before deciding it was over complicated and it was causing her stress. Then we went back to being beest friend cuddle buddies with the occasional kissing scene. It was what I consider to be an open relationship and she considered it that as well. Now, she moved three and a half hours away to toledo and always text/fb/calls me and tells me that she misses me and wishes she was closer but she doesn't want to commit to anything and when I bring it up I am quickly shut down. Any advice on what to do? Honestly, I like her a lot but this is getting annoying. :help:

2. StevieD

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Keep up the friendship, but move on.........this is your first experience and you need to look forward......if this was meant to be then you will come back together.... right?