1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween costume advice ASAP!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so I wasn't going to dress up this year i wasn't Suposeed to go to any parties and now I remember my dogs go to their Halloween party at my moms friends house along with like 100 other dogs! And my mom and dad leave fr Hawaii next week so they will not be here to take my dogs! So now it's up to me and now I need a costume idea! Last year I was a 1940's 50's Italian gangster then I was a vampire and a cave man. So I need an idea for what to be!!? Everyone at this "party" more like occasion gets super dressed up and so now I have to! I could go as Frankenstein? My male dog is going as Frankenstein? And my other dogs are Snow White and Cinderella. My brother is flying home with his girl friend at 2am which is no help. Idk right now ill focus on my costume if I have to Ill ask my grandmother to hand it that candy she can wear her Venice mask out fit LMAO! She always give way to much candy to each kid Ill have the secuirty cameras on her the whole night HAAHAHHAHAAHAH! But ya costume ideas please!

2. Alexander69

3. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I'd help, but I've run out of Halloween costume ideas myself. I'm not even getting dressed up, which sucks because this is my favorite time of year and I really wanted to scare the hell out of some kids...

You could be a werewolf lol. Those are cool. I'd do that, but apparently red hair is immune to any sort of dye.

4. jimL

I saw some really cool rainbow wigs at the costume store the other day. You could go as a gay guy. Haha How about going as a dog?

Here is a link to costume ideas.

Costume Ideas | Costume Pop

5. Alexander69

Haha that wod be cute if I went as a dog HAHA

6. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll be putting on a roman helmet, red turtle neck, red sweatpants, blacking out my face, green kilt, and white shoes. Anyone care to identify the charecter?

7. Alexander69

OMG A GLADIATOR YOU JUST GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA!!!!! And no I dot know what that is lol