1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questions??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by davidrh, Oct 23, 2012.

1. davidrh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    SO, after i came out to my friend I thought I would feel better, which I did for a while. but now I am having questions. Mainly the question is, am i really gay? This seems so stupid I like guys so obviously I am gay but I still look at really pretty women like I am straight, I dnt know if this is means maybe I am bi or maybe I just don't want to admit to myself that I am gay. ugh this is so confusing. WE should all come with a how to guide when we are born

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you have an honest desire to have a romantic and sexual relationship with a woman? Do you ever fantasize about them or just mostly men?

3. snowflurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can personally say that after I came out, yeah, I did start questioning myself all over again just because having other people know made it all so much more real. Like reality hit me and I thought, is this really happening?? But for the most part, you should know what you like. I'll be able to appreciate a guy's attractiveness, but I don't have the same feelings towards them as I do for a girl. You know? It might get confusing but go with your gut.

4. The Queen Bee

lol

I was watching the other day House M.D. and the character of Omar Epps was on (Dr. Foreman) and was like: "Damned! Am I really gay??" and then Dr. 13 (Olivia Wilde) came along and I was like: "Oh, yeah... I am".
    LMAO!!

Seriously, read about the sexual spectrum.
    Kinsey nailed it! I'm 4-5 in the Kinsey Scale.
    I do feel attracted to some guys (yes, both sexually AND emotionally); but I still consider myself a lesbian.

Google Image Result for http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001802801/2322569885_kinsey_scale_xlarge.jpeg

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2012 at 03:47 PM ----------

Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Google Image Result for http://withfriendship.com/images/d/17954/Kinsey-scale-wallpaper.gif

[​IMG]

This one is more clear. :grin:

Or maybe you're bi-romactic, but homosexual.

5. Valarie

Valarie Guest

when I first came out to my immediate family I had second thoughts
    but I then went through everything again and took my time and came to the same conclusion every time before
    take your time and let things digest

oh and after I told a few friends of mine, I had more second thoughts, then someone from an LGBT meeting reminded me its the same as with my family

hope this helps, my XPs