1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm lost...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by starlight12, Oct 23, 2012.

1. starlight12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm 14. Young and stupid. I know. But I'm for sure that i have no attraction towards guys.It's been like this since forever. I finally admitted to myself last year. Apparently i came out as bi first, I told my close friend and she said she didn't care. Which made me super happy. So somehow her mom found out I'm a lesbian. Apparently she saw through my act. :dry: Wow.
    Since last year i admitted that i like girls and had form some crushes. This girl for privacy I'll call her 'A'. A was my really close to me. I didn't know what to think. I liked her for more than a year. this year it went away. Isn't that weird??
    Well I found out why i don't like her anymore because someone else had caught my eye. 'M' did. My buddy who knew about me said that there could be a chance that she like me.
    She smiles and does a flirty wave every time she sees me.She stares at me sometimes in class. She tries to talk to me but when i talk to her. It goes awkward cause I would stammer and stutter while i talk. I'm pretty sure she's straight. this boy was about to ask her out last year but she said she was glad she wasn't there that day.
    Is she just being nice to me or is it more? I seriously need help. Do you think she likes me? oh and what does feeling in love feel like? :help: I'm also a totally newb to the forum.

2. livinglifefree

There is a good chance that she is just being friendly. You are so young and most people don't have their sexuality figured out at fourteen or if they do aren't ready to come out or be in a relationship. That being said, there is always a chance that she does have feelings for you. Being in love is kind of crazy and indescribable. When I am with my girlfriend, it is kind of like she slows the whole world down and it makes me feel like I am free and floating. I couldn't make it through life without her. She makes me feel complete and not so hollow. I am sorry that wasn't the best description, but it is one of those things that you just have to feel.