1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont Know What To Do :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fudent, Oct 24, 2012.

1. fudent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone, im havin some problems coming out to my parents as a trans. Ive been hiding it from them for along time and myself in a way if that makes any sense. Can someone give me some advise on coming out to them?

2. jaysuss

I would say it over a text maybe if you don't want to be around them when you say it but if not do it face to face while in the car. I feel like they just have to be more accepting in a car but they might struggle a bit since transgender is very hard for people to wrap their brains around.

3. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Your age is important here. You don't want to come out too young because they won't believe you, and when you continue your "phase," they'll think you're doing it to spite them.

4. fudent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your age is important here. You don't want to come out too young because they won't believe you, and when you continue your "phase," they'll think you're doing it to spite them.[/QUOTE]

Thats the problem though :frowning2: I want to get SRS surgery in the future and the hormones dont help as much when you get older. I know how my mom will take it but my dads more or less a homphobe and it sucks and if I have to fight with him itll take a long time to convince him if ever.