1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life is tiring/ mom problems

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Alexander69

So yet again I find my self in a frealing stupid argument with my mother like always!!!! So I didn't know she was home untill I went to my car to grab something's then I see her car she 1. Didn't say Hi of say she was home. So I went up to her room and there she is sitting on her couch watching the real housewives of New Jersey. So I was like oh hey your home "ya of course is am" I was like you don't say Hello to me "since when did I have to? If your trying to cause an argument that your doing a great job" I'm like I think you should stop watching your real housewives because you are acting FUCKING nuts just like your favorite housewive Teresa. I was simply saying hello. So there I go waking off again .

---------- Post added 24th Oct 2012 at 10:14 PM ----------

Then she came in to the kitchen and smelt my coffe and was like "that better be decaf at this time?" I was Like ya it is "don't you dare talk to me like that you started arguing with me if you want to be mad at someone be mad at yourself!" I'm like wow what ever

2. Jonathan

Is your mom always like this or does it happen just every once in awhile? I get into situations like this about once a week with my own mom. She's tired after work and I'm stressed out by school or something, and then someone overreacts to the other's comment and etc. But like an hour later, things are fine again and it's like it never happened. How does it play out in your home? Do either of you hold onto the grudge or does it just fade away?

Honestly, I wouldn't focus too much on it, she could just have been having an off day or something. When you mentioned that she could have said hi to you, how did you say it? Did you say it in like a humorous way, or was it like a dead serious tone? Because if you said it in like an attitudish way, then I could see why she got annoyed.

3. Alexander69

What happened is that I went out to the garages and her car was parked. And I didnt know she was home. Usually she will come and find me and say hi I'm home. But lately she hasn't been doing that and it's lonely enough at my house so sometimes i actually like to see my parents. So went to her room I assumed se would be there putting what ever she buys away. So I see her in her bed room sitting on her couch watching tv so I walked in and I said my exact words "oh I didn't even know you we're home you didn't say hello to me" she's like "since when do I have to?!" I didn't say anything rude she's always like this and my whole family is like this MY whole family is like this my dads sister my aunt and my mother got In to a fist fight for no reason she is so bitchy! It's like living those reality shows with my family. UGH! I cant wait to move out! I love my family but really! My grand parents are divorced my grandfather has many girl friends and my grandmothers boy friend is a gold digger! And an asshole! My family is messed up haha! And as for my dad at least when he has the chance to he spends time with me and we barley argue. He's the only one who is nice. Sometimes I have to text him to talk to him because he's so busy it's the only way I can talk to him. And my mom who doesn't work and never has os the bitchy one yet my father works all the time and he's calm. So annoying. And that's why vacations mean so much to me when I talk about them because they are the only time I can spend time with my parents and not have any fighting. Unless my brother comes he's a prick sometimes. He calls me names and used to attack me he's on medication now so he's better but he still could lose the attitude and stop calling me names.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If this is standard behavior for your mother, then I'd suggest that "there's no use going to a dry well for water". If your mother isn't one for positive reinforcement and pleasant chit-chat, don't go to her for that. Find some other people who can offer that on a more regular basis. Next time she comes home and doesn't tell you, just make a note that "OK, now she's home" and get back to whatever the heck it was you were doing before.

Lex