1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mixed emotions.......rant!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Blu, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Blu

Blu

I've put some posts up here about a guy I have been crushing on and whether not I should tell him. I had listened to the advice giving and decided that I should because somehow this felt different and I've debated on it for months and months. The more we talk online and hang out , these feelings would continue to grow. Its to hard for me to be friends with him so I wrote him a email. I don't want to regret it but I can't help it. Now when I see him I can't decide whether to smile or throw up. I don't think he knows I wrote the email because I didn't put my name on it. I also sent it from a brand new email address. I thought that if the feeling was mutual he'll know I wrote it. I really hate these silly games but its my way for protecting my self. Thinking back on past advise I think I did the wrong thing. I hate feeling weak. I wish I could get over him but when ever I think I am, he does or says something that makes me believe we're a couple of words away from something great. What is it that makes me like him and stops me from pursuing a real relationship with someone I know is gay. If only the world wasn't so stupid, the lgbt youths could have normal, less stressful lives. Now I'm mad. If I ever see a person holding a sign against lgbt rights......it is on!!! Like Donkey Kong.