1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating/not interested

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Alexander69

So my friend wanted me to hook up with her other bi friend. #1 he is not my type in any way #2 we have nothing in common #3 we come from compete different families. He wa telling me how he's done a these drugs and I'm like ... Ok I don't like drugs and he's trying to get me in bed. I'm a virgin and I'd like to lose it with someone I love not to just lose it. And when I told him I wasn't interested in a relationship ship he's being mean now! Wtf I never said I was interested. I don't like his style, attitude or really anything but I've never dated and I Thought I'd get some experience from this but now I'm totally put off if a relation ship now. Not to mention I feel guilty fr taking dirty to another guy even though I'm gay I feel dirty and guilty. Can I get some help or advice here

2. jaysuss

I wouldn't spend another minute on the thought since we can all make minor mistakes like that. He is over reacting. Maybe flirt with him for awhile and crush his dreams. That sounds fun to me...

3. Mogget

Dude? Seriously?

Back to the OP, if you don't want to date him or sleep with him, don't.

4. Alexander69

It's not the first time some one has tried to get me in to bed but he was being so nice at first and then I said I didn't want to date and he's like we can just fuck I'm like no way

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But, he's a douche bag right?

6. Jonathan

You obviously aren't clicking with this guy at all in any way shape or form so don't go on another date with him. If he tries to pursue you, just tell him you aren't interested in anything with him. If he gets all mad about it...too bad...it's your decision who you want to date.

As to the whole feeling guilty when dirty talking with another guy, I would say that could be a couple of things. Maybe you haven't completely come to terms with your sexuality yet. While you may have internally accepted your sexuality, the fact that you feel so discomforted by talking with a another guy in sexual undertones may hint at the fact that you might still subconsciously think that being gay is wrong. Or it can be that since you are inexperienced when it comes to sex, dirty talking is just something out of your area of expertise and you just feel discomforted by it.

7. Alexander69

Yes he's a douche bag, and I guess that's the reason I feel guilty. I hate this feeling of guilt. The closer I get with another guy I start to feel sick and guilty :frowning2: and I hate it

8. robclem21

I think this feeling comes along because the interactions you have had have mostly been shallow. If you aren't ready for a sexual relationship and you try it, or if you are ready but do stuff like that with someone you don't have a deeper connection with, those guilty feelings are normal. I don't think this feeling is a bad thing because it shows you have a moral compass on these things.

My advice is to just drop it. Let him go, don't do anything else with him because he is clearly a d-bag. Just learn from the experience and wait for someone you actually like. :slight_smile:

9. Alexander69

10. davidroberts

you are absolutely right. clearly he is not the right one for u. and its good to wait for smone whom u really like and who is special :slight_smile:

11. Alexander69

Thanks you guys :slight_smile: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤

---------- Post added 26th Oct 2012 at 04:55 PM ----------

And honestly even thinking about sex with him I couldn't get a boner.... Just sayin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: