1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its becoming an obsession

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by emilym3, Oct 25, 2012.

1. emilym3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so today was just like every other day but while i was sitting with my friends i sore two of my friends kissing and bam that triggered something in my head and for the rest of the day i was starting to get deprressed about who i am and becoming a girl started to become an obsession and its now like i need to be a girl or i dont want to live.:tears:

i really need some help:help: or advice about how to let more people know so at school i can act more like myself without everyone going like what the hell is he doing :bang::help:

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you are still pretty young, so I think it's a good idea to start talking to someone about how you feel. I think it's okay to start transitioning at any age, but you must gain confidence and thick skin. It's not going to be easy and there are people who may/may not understand. I surely do not care what people think of me, but I did at your age, so I hid who I was. All my friends were girls, so I didn't want them to stop hanging out with me because I liked girls.

You can start growing your hair out, try to buy new clothes etc...I'm no expert, but I can imagine how you feel. The youngest I've heard of someone transitioning was a 16 yr old MtF. You can always start searching for doctors in your area in specialize in transgenderism :slight_smile:

3. emilym3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well ive govoen mum a note explaining it but she hasnt said anything about it so im not sure if i can go to the docters and that yet. i already have pretty long hair but it gets all messy and everything like instantly and it never goes the way i want. on another note ive decided to start writing a diary .

4. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel your pain. Every time I see these girls from my old school on the bus, it drives me crazy with longing to be like them.