1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Advice Would be Lovely

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CalebCael, Oct 26, 2012.

1. CalebCael

Okay so basically, what do you do if one of your friends of the sex you have no interest in shows interest in you? I mean, while going out with a guy for a while is possible for me (unless they're asexual) there's no way it could ever last. I mean, I'm reeeeeally terrible at rejecting people, because it's a rarity where I ever need the skill as no one ever show an interest.

I just would like to be able to explain the situation, with a close friendship still in tact... Or is that just senseless idealism? I don't even know...

I guess the real thing is, how do you reject a friend, and still have your friendship in tact?

Thanks in advance for any advice!~<3

2. danni91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just sit them down, and just tell them how you feel. Tell them that you still want the friendship and you think having a relationship will jeopardise what you have. I know it's not as easy as that, but It's better than just saying you don't like them that way!

:slight_smile: