1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex-girlfriend's back and is..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Just1Dude, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    stirring up some trouble.... hey naaa... hey naaa.. my ex-gf's back!

OMG, I wish there was a "block" button for real life :frowning2:

She has been talking to me, getting me to come over as much as possible, it is hard not to see her due to her family being in the same "organization" as my family. We always see each other now, I kind of liked it better when we were in a bitter war! She has a son, we basically consider him mine.. I was there through it all(thought it was mine for a lil while --but totally different story). I THOUGHT (REMEMBER THOUGHT) that is how she was trying to "get me back." She even wanted to have a "talk" with me not even 3 weeks ago.

NOW GET THIS...

She has 3 facebooks... on one of those facebooks she has been in a "relationship" with some dude since the beginning of Oct. ..mkay? ..mkay. (She has NEVER mentioned this.)

In the span of them being in a "relationship" she has asked me to take her son here, take her son there, always inviting me over.. taking him and her Trick or treating, and all this other stuff. She asked me to take her to a town that is 3 hours away for some reason. All while she has a "boyfriend?" I have never seen this dude, I know I am around too much but I love that baby.. but still.. I have been around her a lot and have yet to see hide or hair of this guy. Everytime I am over there is massive flirting. I am not the most innocent person.. judge me or judge me not. Maybe I wanted to try it again, but now ..after seeing that.. whoa. Girl has some issues! Doesn't this seem sketchy to you? (I know, it's obvious)

I need to RUN run RUN run RUN far awaaaayy!

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Have you talked to her about everything? Why don't you refuse to do all the things she asks of you if you are uncomfortable doing them?

3. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds to me you're the boyfriend, just haven't been told :wink:. I'm only half-joking btw.