1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spirits crashed down....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gera-Kun, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Gera-Kun

well, i had my hair completely bleached. i really liked it and i was so happy that i had it completely blonde! it looked so great at that...not the stupid assistant principle says that i have to have it my natural hair color...that it says so in the student code of conduct...WTF?!?! it says that it can be A natural hair color not YOUR natural hair color! I was so happy this morning and now i'm freakin pissed and so fucking upset!!!!! I freakin hate it...a perfect day crashed before it even started...

2. KatoKumi

That's so retarded; in my old school we couldn't get ANY color whatsoever. They even told this girl to dye her hair darker; because they thought she was changing it to be lighter. And then yeah, I hate that. I feel your pain, brotherr.

:/

3. Bader

Bader Guest

aww *hugs* i think bleachd blonde is hot
    sorry not helping :frowning2:

4. biisme

i'm sorry....

fight for your hair!

5. Brett

If that's what ur Code of Conduct says, then u should show it to the vice-pricipal or whoever and get him to shut up.

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's shit!! Bleach blonde ROCKS!! FIGHT FOR THE HAIR!! *Joins biisme in the 'fight for your hair' chant*

7. Chaz

I would have just said screw off : /. I dont see why hair color could be something they'd care about

8. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

man that sucks!
    I don't see the proble with bleached hair.Hope they let you keep it.

9. SkyTears

Wow that is one messed-up school. Our school has no code for hair. I think you should show him what you had told us.

10. acorn7

I hate stupid unnecessary school rules like those...

11. wtf thats messed up omg ........... i can have any hair color i want hell i had a rainbow last year and the only thing that got said to me what well its intresting ... next time could you tone it down a bit i said maybe and he said well ok

12. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

That reminds me of when I went to high school. I never let those assistant principal sons of bitches push me around, and I got in a lot of trouble for it!

13. otc877

otc877 Guest

I'm sure you can fight it. I have that rule at my school also, but it's mainly for people who want to dye their hair green or some obscure hair color.

Have a parent call in, it always works out better

14. oh man i would be screwed if i had that rule .. i like doing my hair odd colors .. yay for my school ... i think i ll do my hair ..............purple

15. otc877

otc877 Guest

That sounds like how I choose which color I'm going to write with...

Everyday I go into my backpack and say, I feel like... writing in..... GREEN!

Today was purple :slight_smile:

16. Suede7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Gera-Kun,

Check it out! You might possibly be able to operate from a position of "Power". Providing you're a pretty good student. Ask Mr./Ms. assist. Principal since when does my hair color convey to academic performance!!!!???? Gee.......If I thought that where the case, I'd dye my hair "Zebra" if I thought it would guarantee me straight "A's".
    They need to pick another platform to "argue"............this is really pathetic & sounds like a throw back to the 50's or perhaps life in the "convent". Wonder what they're really worried about? Whooooooo!! Very Scary - bad, bad, bad "Vice Principal"

Not sure I helped but I bet a good lawyer sure could!! :roflmao:

Hang in there kiddo!! :icon_wink

Suede7
    Delray Beach, FL.

17. Louise

I can't believe that schools have codes of conduct for your hair!!! Like you all say here WTF!! (and I'm not given to swearing!) In what way should your hair conduct itself? Indisciplined or unruley hair should be sanctioned severely :lol:

Isn't school a place you go to learn? Does the colour of your hair disrupt the class? Is it an incivility to your fellow students? Does this stop you learning? In what way can the colour of your hair be linked with your conduct for crying out loud!:angry:

I would fight for your right to keep your hair as it is since in 'THE RULES' it says A natural hair colour. Will your parents support you in this and write a letter to your princiale?
    I think that stupid rules should be stood up to and this is a stupid rule if ever I heard one. If you had dyed your hair bright flouorescent pink with green stripes then yes, I could see why the school MIGHT object, but hey bleached hair!

18. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

They act as if people are going to stare at your hair all day and get lost in it. People will want to grab it, pull it, play with it, LOVE IT!!!

19. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I completely agree with Louise. Can you get your parents to contact the school about this ridiculous rule?

20. Gera-Kun

haha, we have, and guess what? after altering my hair a bit more, i get to keep it blonde! YES!! XD well, at least so far the same assistant principle hasn't gone up to me and said "Dye it" so yay!!!! XD XD XD