1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to influence sexual practicality and normalcy?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Caudex, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I don't mean be straight. What I mean is that I have an extensive array of weird, impractical, and really f:***:ng weird sexual fetishes. I won't reveal most of them because no one would respect me. But one of the few that wouldn't prompt most people to throw me in prison if I acted upon them is for cybernetics. I remember the first Star Trek TNG episode I saw was the Best of Both Worlds and I managed to pitch a tent even though I was only 6. How can I control this? I feel like a bad person…

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Let me say right off the bat that no fetish on its own makes you a bad person: you only become a bad person if you act on the fetish and if acting on the fetish would make you do an immoral act (so acting on, say, a foot fetish would probably not make you a bad person).

Now, if you still want to reduce the influence of your fetishes over your sexuality, I posted about that topic recently in a thread in the anonymous section, so let me quote what I said there: