1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Pepsi, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Sorry that its long

So let me start off by saying I have a crush on this guy, have for awhile, hes straight. Im not an idiot, I know its never gonna go anywhere and its not like I like him alot its just a small crush. Anyway the problem is that I see him twice a week and every time I see him he thinks of a new way to try and make me laugh ( Im quiet and realy shy so I dont really talk or laugh or smile, everyone thinks Im depressed but Im not, Im just quiet) Anyway his newest idea was to, well he kept running his hands through my hair and touching me in "provocative" ways. I know he was just doing it to mess with me and I dont think he would have if he knew I was gay. But you see I would really like it if he stopped doing that, because that just messes with my head, I would ask him not to, but knowing him he would probably just start doing it more, so I was wondering if anyone had any advice that you think could help me get him to stop.

2. shyguy626

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey,
    well my best advice is to play with it .. he wouldn't do unless there was reasoning ya know?
    flirt back start to push me and see the boundaries if that makes sense....... flatter him.....
    and push and then you will have more of an idea:icon_bigg

3. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

i dont know what to tell ya

4. Grof142007

Go for the crotch when he does it he stop soon enough

5. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the EXACT same thing going on with this guy (who has a girlfriend to boot). He would touch my stomach, then rub it, then go up my chest........... even <<I>> thought that was strange.

Long story short, I came out, he was cool with it. I figured that was pretty much the end of him ever touching me again, but a week later he's feeling up my biceps and thighs. WTF.
    Maybe your friend is just touchy-feely. My friend maintains his straightness, and we're practically best friends and I trust him completely, so I believe him. If he's an open minded friend he should be cool with you coming out regardless of his sexual orientation, and then you can go from there. It'll be a lot easier either way once you're out, imho.

6. Suede7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You have a few options here. But without a lot of thought on the subject, just play back as another EC member posted. It seems like that's all he wants. Once you are able to have a serious conversation with him, start sharing. Providing you're comfortable tell him you're gay. Depending on his own "orientation" etc., he may stop or return for more. Now would'nt that just make your day!! :eusa_danc

Hey maybe this sounds like a fantasy. Truth is......you've got "nothing" to loose! :icon_wink

Hang in there!
    Stay Strong & Press On!

Suede7
    Delray Beach, FL.

7. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Thanks for all the advice