1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lulency, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Lulency

OK I'm a 25 year old female and I have only ever been with men so have always conciderd myself straight. When I was about 14 I grew feelings for anouther girl but the idea at the time of doing anything with anouther girl would disguste me, even though I did like her as more then a friend, & so I thought this was a phase which I would grow out of & put the feelings aside. But now I have grown very intense strong feelings for anouther girl, this girl is my closest friend so I'm confused as to if the feelings are real or not. I have felt this way about her for a very long time now & the feelings have just seem to of grown, i actually think i may be in love with her as i have never felt this way before. We once kissed during a drunken moment & I think that kiss did make my feelings grow stronger as I have to say it was the best kiss I have ever had... & can imagine myself going further with her. I would like to explore that side of me further but don't feel I could do it with just any girl. Also i have realised recently that I have never actually enjoyed sex with a men. I enjoy being with men & becoming intimate but the actual penatrating (so to speak) I don't enjoy, but think I do with all the other stuff. So I guess I'm confused as to weather I'm bi or not or what... I think that if I actually want to sleep with anouther girl & don't find the idea disgusting then I must be bi... But then i think wouldnt i know by now :/ any thoughts or advise would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

2. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    25 is not very old; certainly not too old to be questioning.

There are many variations on bisexuality, and it sounds likely that one of them would describe you. It's also possible that your sexual orientation is changing over time, that happens to some people.