1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mypace message on how I should repent

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by katmando, Feb 8, 2008.

1. katmando

I checked my myspace page this morning and I get a long email from a guy. Telling me how homosexuality is a sin and I should repent and on and on.

The weird thing he is from my area, and I am only linked to one other gay support site.

I do not get it. It upset me for a sec, but I don't want to sway someone elses opinion on here. But if he had the time to email and he is now that much older then me. Do you think its possible he is questioning his own sexuality???

Justin

2. Suede7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Katmandu,

There are many possibilities to your question. Just know there will always be varied opinions regarding our lifestyle. I'm sure you realize he's just one more. You sound like you're happy and pretty well adjusted. My advice........don't waste one more minute wondering about "Mr. Bible" thumpin hypocrite & "Move - On" (OMG-did I just say that!!:eek: ) We can easily waste a lot of time worrying about all the "nay sayers" out there, to who's benefit? I am positive you "get this".

Stay Strong & Press On!! :icon_wink

Suede7
    Delray Beach, FL.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have freely posted on AOL message boards about gay rights and things and have got plenty of Bible thumpin' messages and e-mails. I have to get in the last word (ha, ha) so I send a message of love and then block them. :slight_smile:

4. katmando

Well... The guy who was emailing me on myspace I emailed back and while I should of just of not responded to his first email I did. I told him I have a lot going on in my life, and me being gay should not be a concern of his. Then this is what he sent me in return. First of all it comes across so generic in nature(like form letter wise) but after the email I couldn't resist and told him I am still going to do anal(he responded, now I don't open and just hit delete) The way he is emailing me it sounds like he might want to have anal with me :wink: Its weird he just found me, and put so much time into this. Seriously, Nov '08 can not come soon enough.The only thing that upsets me is when he talks about aids and an early grave. Here is his letter:

Hi,

We all have a lot going on in our lives. I also have a lot of things going on in my life. I have work,college, trying to findding fundding to pay for college, family dissagreements, family sickness and paying bills to keep my home mine. So, we all have things going on in all our lives. No ones life is without issue,problems or things we have to take care of. God never said that life would be eassy.

We all are constanly attacked by the devil and the devil brings those probelms into our lives to keep us destracted and keep us lost. Satn know the truth and homosexuall act is one of things. When God made man and woman. Man and woman were means to be togethier. In order for a man or a woman tro have a child. A man and a woman needs tohave both of there seeds mixed togethier.

Any family or relationship that is the same sex is not seen as a joined union of a relationship or as a couple. The American goverment on tax forms do not even reconize or give creidt to same sex couples and they never will. Cause two men or two woman togethier is not a couple.

You might not like what I told you and you might feel like you were bing attacked or hated. But, I do not hate you. I feel sorry for you and worride for your soul and where you will spend your after life after you die.

The wages of sin is death and no man shall come to God or enter into heaven at death if he has not confessed his sin what ever they might be before God and they totally repent and turn away from their past sinful life. That is truth. You can not exepct it,welcome it or agree with it. That is on you and your own choice.

But, know this if you do not stop what your doing you will be infected with a STD not before long. It is a know fact that HIV and AIDS or other sexually transminted illness effect most people who are sexual active with a lot of people and mostly the high risk are homosexual and Bi males.

Homosexual sexual relationship are out or rebelion,lust, forinication, pervertion and self centeredness and not listenning to God and following Gods true plan. If you want to keep on living the lifestyle that your living that is on you and I can not stop you. But, before warned your path and life your living will put you in a ealry grave and kill you and when you die you will totally sperated from God and not allowed to enter into heaven. You and many other men like you will be sent into the lake of fire until the final judgement day at that time you then will be destoried.

Also bath house which I clearly know that most homosexuals go to are a place of pevertion,sexual reltionship with mass number of people which can be HIV postive or have aids. HIV and AIDS is Satans curse and God allows people to get inffected with it if they refuess to follow Gods law and live a sexual active life style. Gay and Bis are not th only one who get STD. People who sleep with animals, people who have many sexual partners, people who use drugs and people. All these people re sinning agaisnt God.

Yes, it is your choice to do what your doing. We all have free will. But, remember this you will reap what you sow and what you sow will come back to you 10 fold,7 fold or 3 fold. Karma is a very nasty thing to play with. I do not belive I am prefect nor do I claim to be peferct. But, I know from watching three friend die from a STD. It changes your mind and your prospitve on sexualy relationship out of wed lock.

God only see a marridge between a male and female as a husband and wife. God did distory Sodam and Gamora for their sins of pevertion. Prostues , liers,theifs, cheaters, stealer, blashpemers, forincations, wrong thinkers, gosspiers, dishonesty, cheating, trickery, witches and spell casters and phyics and tarro readers will not be allowed to enter into heaven.

Justin you can do what you want, I did my job in warrning you and informing you of the Gods truth. I am not going to fight wih you. But, I did my job and what God asked me to do. You can choie to take it and except it and change your ways or not that is all on you. But, remember what you chose now iss going to effect your after life and where you spend your after life in haven or in hell. That is Biblical truth. Like it or not.

I here by now wash my hands of you and I pray to God that you think of the words I said. Let them sink in and pray over them. I pray to God that God will save your soul, change the way that you think that is more Godly and have mercy,love,compation, forgivennes on your soul. In JESUS NAME. I bin, rebuic, banish and remove Satan, Satan demomons, evil spirits and the sprit of homosexual, spirit of forincation, sodamey, lust,forincation, pevervetion from your life. I here by put on the whole armor of God on on me to protect me from all attacks of Satan, Satans powers or spirit that he tries to end my way. I here by call on Jesus to enter into your home,your dreams, your life, your heart and change you from the inside out. I lose the sprit of truth over you, I lose the spirit of love, ,the spirit of forgiveness, I lose the sprit of deliverance, I lose the whole spirit on you and in your life. I lose the spirit of covection. I pray that you have dreams that show you the truth of God and the error of your ways. I pray that in those dreams you will see te truth of of my words and your wicked eivlness sprit that around you and in you.

In the name of God, Mesiha, Iam and Jesus Christ. So note it be and so it will be done, AMEN!

#4 katmando, Feb 8, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  5. Temujin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LMAO! This is classic. Don't even bother responding to fools like this, you can't reason with them. Sounds to me like he is one of those "reformed homosexuals". The only way for these people to survive mentally and emotionally is to do things like this. Feel sorry for them.

I'm so looking forward to these people's idea of afterlife if that is indeed what happens just so I can see all of these religious fanatics in eternal 'spiritual detention'. :lol:

6. Jim1454

Justin, This is so full of stereotypes it isn't even funny.

We're all promiscuous. We all frequent bath houses. We'll all end up with STDs.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

I don't know why people feel compelled to share this kind of message. They likely figure they're doing the right thing. But they're wrong. You're not a bad person - no more than I am. I don't have a 'my space' or 'facebook' page mainly because I don't want to have to deal with these kinds of random crackpots or people that I don't really want to deal with contacting me.

You're a great guy - and you don't need to concern yourself with this kind of message.

I hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon.

Jim

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Wow, sounds exactly like the ones I've received except they ad that not only is my son going to hell but I am too. Dont' let this guy get to you.

8. katmando

See it really to get to me at first. But I thught about some of the past things that happened in my life. Being harrassed all through high school and stuff and now I am learning most people are kind.

So my biggest FU to this guy was this. I always run outside, but this time I went up the gym and signed up. I am now a member and worked out on the track(spinning class is next-Jim you care to join?). I went back to the school board and sealed the position for the after care program. As I was doing this, I was thinking of this tool who said these hurtful things, and I actually impressed myself.

The flight attendant job was cool, but I am not quite ready so I cancelled on the interview. Remember baby steps, Justin, baby steps and I have a whole crew(just not on a plane) of cheerleaders right behind me.

I struggle a l lot. Life is tough, I hope I can keep managing. This board is really helping me. Becky, you seem like a wonderful mom, btw..

Justin
    ps-I really think the guy who emailed is a gay, and has repressed all his feelings.

#8 katmando, Feb 8, 2008
  9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think quite a lot of the really outspoken homophobes are.

10. katmando

His post(s) seem satire in nature. Like I have seen people write stuff like him on boards kind of goofing off, and say just kidding aferwards. Thats why its hard to take anything he says too seriously. I am not responding to him, but I did want to post it. In some ways its carathtic. This was the response frm when I told him I like anal.

Btw... I am in excellent shape. And could run a half marathon tomorrow.

Justin,

Then I feel sorry for you. But, I must warm you. I storngly suggest you go get tested for HIV, Because you will trest positive for it. In six months God is going to inffect you with HIV and four other STD. You will become HIV postive for your lack of care for your self and others health and body. You will become this way because you are not willing to change your pevertions.

I also strongly suggestt Justin, when you become HIV postive that you better stop having homsexual sex and annal sex with other males. Beause in the state of ohio it is vermiclaer homoside and muder which will get you the death pentality. Also your current Job is going to come to you and tell you because of major cut back they going to cut you and many other people and they have to let you go.

Your life is gonna get a lot worse off then what your currently dealing with now. You think you got it hard man, just wait, Your gonna think this way a eassy and baby thing of what your about to face. You are gonna lose your job, your car, your home or place of dwelling. You will also get a phone call from your family member your close to and they will tell you someone close to you is in the hosptial with major health problems.

I sorry you failed and are not willing to change But your making your own bed now lay in it.

Kyle

#10 katmando, Feb 8, 2008
  11. Psychedelic Bookmarks

wow, what a fucked up guy... try and just ignore him. remember that he does not really know you, he's just spouting stuff he thinks the bible tells him to. he probabaly copies and pastes this email to loads of guys, not just you. and as you say, he's probabaly just very self-represing. keep your chin up, because...

the christian right is neither <<<<<<<<<

12. Astaroth

What a :***: ing crackpot. That's the kinds of mail I hit "FORWARD TO ALL FRIENDS" and make sure to include his email address on it. I think people deserve to see what crazed lunacy we run into on a day-to-day basis. It opens minds. Do you mind if I copy these mails into my blog on Myspace? I'll make sure to change the names completely for anonymity. Heck, I feel like sending that to Margaret Cho. She'd love to have a chat with that guy, I'm sure. :lol:

13. KatoKumi

...He doesn't know how to spell Messiah.
    :/

I think that's copypasta right there.

14. katmando

I agree I think Kyle is a "reformed gay" I think he will take down his profile, but he says in his profile he is straight and plans on staying that way. too bad he has to take his anger out on me.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=323989747

#14 katmando, Feb 8, 2008
  15. panda

With stuff like that I just can't even read more than a few lines.It's such crap.Ignore it .It means nothing.

16. katmando

Sorry, but I having too much fun with. Sorry this is just funny. This was the original email he emailed me. I never noticed this freudian slip till re reading it. 4th paragraph. lol. After reading that and his myspace page. The guy is gay, and has been probably drilled into thinking homosexuality is a mortal sin. Pathetic on his part. Entertaining read for us!

Hi, Justin

Hows it going? Good here. I would like to share with you a meassage of love,mercy,forgiveness. My name is Kyle. I want to share with you a meassage of Gods love for you. I not juding you or bring hate twoards you. But, I see on your profile that you clam to be gay.

Do you know Justin that is against God and your sinning against God. Homosexual sex is not in Gods plan and God does not like it and any form of sin of sexual lust even if someone is straight,gay, bi. A relationsip is to be between a man and a woman. Not a same sex joing as husband and wife. Now I know you think I am juding you or hate you. I do not. I care for you and your soul. I love you as a brother.

But, do you know that God destoried sodam and gamor in the bible for there homosexual act with men with men and woman with woman, men and woman with animals, robbing, stealing, lying, cheating, muder and wickedness of witch craft and other sins. Now you can be forgiven. I like to share with you how you can be saved.

All you have to do is repent of all your sins and confess them with you mouth. Name all those you slept with secually and ask for forgivenness and devlierance. God will hear your pray and forgive you. Once you ask God into your heart and are forgiven you need to stay clear of all sexual sin and all place that are asuatiate with which mean you have to stop going to bath house, gay bars or crussing the parks for sexual relationship with me.(LOL, HE ACTUALLY WROTE THAT)

All you have to do is say this simple little pray. Dear God of heaven called meishia and Iam. Please forgive me of all my sinns and wash me whiter then snow. I ask for forgiveness for sleeping with men and all the following men I had sexual relaitonship with. I ask this all in Jesus name.

Then poor a warm bath fill it with sea salt and say our God in heaven, whollow be thy name thy kindgom come thy will be done as earth as it in heaven. Bless this bath with the name of God, the whole spirit and jesus name amen and wash away my sins. Amen.

Then you will be forgiven and made as a new man in God. If you would like me to help you and show you. I be more the happy to pray with you and show you how to be forgiven and to do the baptizam.

I hope my brother you turn back to God and ask for forgiveness of your sin. I pray that you change your wicked ways and life your living. Cause you will notenter into heaven with the life style that your living now. If you don;t say this pray you won;t be written in the lambs book of life and God on judgement da will say depart from me I ever knew you. You might say I never was shown the way and no one told me about you God. Forgive me now and have mercy on me. God will say, you were told by kyle and he showed and explained you how to be saved and rerefuessed and came agasint him.

Jusitn if you do not like what I am saying or telling you. I excpet that and understand. But if you don't. Please do notcome agaisnt me or write me a nasty e-mail. Cause I will not read it and if I open and see it is nasty or full of hate words. I will stop reading it and delte it.

Now if you say this pray and do these thing above. I hope to see you in heaven on the final day of judgement. I be happy to see you become a changed man and a good man for the rest of your life on this earth. But, if you refuess that is fine and I understand. I pray for you tonight before I go to bed and sleep to night. I keep you in my prayers. If you would like to be friend I welcome you. But please resepct I am straight and a man of God. Please do not e-mail me back with nasty coments or sexual coments. I do not welcome them or want to read them.

May God bless you and hange you. I pray in the nme of I am the heavenly creator and maker of all the universe. I pray that you deliver Justin from his homsexual sins. I bind all homosexual sin and sexual lust and sin. In Jesus name amen!

17. BabyBoy

Send him a message back saying "Uh....I thank you for your words of wisdom, they've shown me what others have thought about me for the past 28 years of my life. I seriously, honestly, truly from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! But....fuck off. :dry: God loves you. I sure don't"

18. Alex89

That's very nice in an evil sort of way. :lol:

And katmando - ignore the email completely. The bible is incredibly open to interpretation, but some people seem intent on pushing their reading of it upon other people.

He simply does not understand that being gay isn't a choice - his wording indicates he thinks it's a chosen lifestyle, like doing drugs or physically abusing people.

I'm not christian, but I do know it says "God loves everyone", and since being gay is not a choice God must have chosen to make us this way - why would he send someone to hell he loves and made the way they are?

19. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

what a nut!!

20. katmando

I guess I am not handling the whole thing too well with the guy who sent me those messages. I called my doc at 1:30am in the morning. I was starting to panic.

I talked it over with my cousin and she said I should of never emailed him back I agree, but its not like I was constantly emailing him what is done is done. I then put a message on myspace page what he did, but took it down because I just want to disfuse the situation. Its just not a good idea to antagonize a sicko.

I guess since I have always had a little paranoia and some of my OCD has also been about AIDS in genera so that email really got to me. I should of never opened it. Its upsetting when someoen tells you, you are going to test postive for AIDS, going to lose your job and say all other kinds of mean stuff I guess I am superstitious/and paranoid.

I guess I am not all that thick skinned

#20 katmando, Feb 9, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2008