1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So how....do I come out to everyone?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wonderingdave01, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Me and my GSA might do a project where we sit everyone down and show them this video I made about my experience as an LGBT person, but in case that doesn't happen....

How do I come out to everyone in my school? Like, let them all know in one day?

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

You don't need a whole event or an announcement to come out to everyone. The only thing it takes is to start being honest with people you meet and be out just by default. People will catch up on their own :slight_smile:

It really is hard to be out to everyone all the time, and if that is your goal you are going to be exhausted by the end of the whole thing. All you can do is be yourself, be honest, and act like you are already out. I know, harder than it sounds sometimes, but that is really it.

Hell, I used to kiss my boyfriend in the middle of hallways, I've been out for two years, I have pics me and my boyfriend on facebook, and recently I had this guy from my high school class run into me and be surprised when I brough my boyfriend up xD