1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Guy's Im back

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rockgodgx, Oct 30, 2012.

1. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sorry for what had happened before,

alright so far a lot had happened recently, after prank call we stopped talking to each other personally we became very drift apart. we argued that night bout the prank caller thing i became upset for 2 weeks until i apologized and be the man that i have to for blaming him and accusing him of being an ass hole in class and ranting on fb. can u blame me though i was so depress and the prank caller told it was him i know my friends told me to stop thinking bout him but i cant i dream of him still. theres something with that boy i cannot forget.

but recently he took a girl name akane home , she is the gurl i hate the most cos she stole my bestfriend from me. which bugs me till these day it breaks my heart to see him with other people even though were not even together, and i saw him in the cafe earlier he doesent call me "willy anymore"

everytime i see him hell be like "dude wassup" " yes he "dude" me like i wasn't anything anymore.

i am not assuming but 5 random strangers did say he can be gay.

evidence 1 cheetah print shades

evidence 2 "I wanna have pink hello kitty tattoo on my pelvis and be like hey i show u my pussy now you show me yours."

I recently heard from a friend cos she has common friends with him, she was with her bf which was the bestfriend of my guy. he was driving akane home and talking bout her. "Hey, were going to the bon fire on sathurday wanna come?" they asked. "Yeah man, can i bring this chick akane with me she loves to party so." he replied. " So is that the chick u wanted to get in her pants with or you wanna bang?" they asked. " oh hell no man eeeeehhhk" he answered. in the back of my head what's the purpose of inviting her then. is he leading her on or something. and i talked to akane when i caught up to her in the library i went straight forward with her i can cos we have the same class during friday. i asked her what's the deal with her and the guy i like. she said she does not want a bf all she wants is to study she thinks he might be flirting with her but she needs to study first before having a bf. which is kinda weird cos she is actually dressing up to class now unlike before.

what tore my heart that day when i saw him take her home is the reminiscence when he used to ask me if i wanted a lift and invite me to parties that i said no to i rejected him like 4 times. i was mad i know shouldnt be but the nerve of him to complement me that day saying i like your hair and stuff and i became snubby towards him. the nerve of him telling him that i dont talk to him clearly hes the one who doesent do that. i was so mad.... i need help i can't do anything right now i tried texting him but he doesent reply anymore everything is not the same anymore.... i ve been crying ever since is it because i cant accept the fact htat he will never want me and well just be friends am i paranoid. or is he really gay?? i dont know anymore.

i ve been praying like f now im nervous. i dont know what will happen to me. i really just can't be with him. even though i want tooo its too complicated my heart is tearing apart. and its been bout 2 months :tears: :tears: :tears:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome back! :slight_smile:

Well, given what you have written out in your post, I'd say find a way, any way, to move on from this. You are doing yourself any favours. Why so you keep running after him, when he does not seem to be interested.

I know it can be hard to let go, because a part of you already had it all figured out in your head, right? But the longer you keep at it, and running after him, the longer it will take for you to start moving on, and find someone with whom it can and will work out.

(*hug*)

3. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i tried to but it seems like, he keeps coming back to me when i'm keeping myself distant

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need to set your boundaries with him, and ask him to stop coming after you, because you need your space and distance.

5. babyjax13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This will sound weird, but boundaries are your friend and they are what make a healthy relationship. And you don't know he is gay until he tells you, stereotyping him there will just cause more pain than it's worth.

6. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah.... well i know from a fact he's straight... but with some stuff he's doin im not sure anymore i dont even sit with him anymore in class nor talk to him during break

7. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok... i'm f..n confused he just said were friends now he randomly invites me to a party with him wth!

8. King

King Guest

Friends party with each other.

Either I'm missing the point here, or you're overanalyzing...

9. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i know but thats a tad bit odd though dont u think we had an argument yesterday

10. King

King Guest

No, it's not odd. You're over thinking it.

11. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah i guess i'm too paranoid maybe the reason i had fights with him cos i hate the fact that he dosent feel the same way and i'm even putting an innocent girl in jeopardy cos of my being feisty attitude we could've been friends. i guess i can't accept the fact that he doesent want me the silly and weird shit he did to me was just nothing he just wants to be friends with me nothing else and the fact that he likes her and not me...... o.o

i'm not really hard to love though i maybe sometimes im too stubborn to accept i have affections to people which was him i guess i have trust issues cos i need to protect myself cos of past bullying shit.

yeah i'm still thinking bout him.... he's just too perfect he's like my vision of hope for love.... hes exactly my type. hes everything i have on my list is him.... i thought he would be my soul mate even though i accept the fact that he cant do that here i am mr stupid hoping for the best and waiting behind his door to open itself for me. and the fact that he would never do that and i'm upset cos... for some reason fate just keep bringing us together everywhere i go hes always there.... it hurts my heart the most.... seeing him thinking of him smelling hes perfume..... i thought these stuff only happens in music videos damn i was fucking wrong