1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a gay social life :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MannyJ, Oct 30, 2012.

1. MannyJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm soooo sick of being lonely and miserable . I want friends. And I know I sound desperate but It's honestly what I want right now . I just graduated in june and I don't go to collefe so I can't make them that way . Ughh . I don't know what to do . Can you guys help??

2. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Why don't you want to go to college? It's a great way to have a "gay social life", as you put it, and it's a good life choice overall. Even if it's not economical, you still have knowledge and will most likely be a more likable person.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know that at my college we allow community members to participate in the group. If you have a college around you, you could check into that.

4. TroubledRyan

When I hear "gay social life" I automaticly think of the sterotype - gay clubs. Its very easy to meet people there, but I would just recomend to be careful of who you meet. Community groups tend to be alot safer, and in my opinion, more fun. Dancing is all fun and dandy, but not something I would want to get wraped up in.