1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to friends...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Haley M, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Haley M

Haley M Guest

So, I've been wanting to tell some of my friends about my little secret but obviously am too afraid to do so. Basically I am worried that the news will spread on its own which I don't want to happen. I really want to tell friends that are female first because I feel it's easier to talk to other women about it but I'm just afraid I'll either lose a friend or have to news run like wildfire. Does anyone else have this feeling?

2. Yuliya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Fear never leaves You untill You'll start tell your friends about your try feelings... You should to choose what You want: be yourself with friends or someone else because of fear...
    I was afraid that my friends couldn't understand me but I tryed... and we're still friends)))

3. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I did tell one if my friends once and we are not as close anymore. That's why I'm kinda scared! Although I do think the next person I tell should definitely be another girl.

4. Yuliya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it's look like You think about this a lot and it makes You unsure... sometime it's better stop thinking and You'll fell wright person and wright time to tell... and I believe this girl still be your friend)))

5. Haley M

Haley M Guest