1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does my life always suck? (A story of deterioration)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Pills, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My life seems to be constantly getting bad. It would experience happy moments before it gets much, much worse. Does anyone else feel this way? Like somehow they've stagnanted and are stuck in a rut or if their life's going downhill.

2. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I've been there at one point in my life. It is not easy and it is not fun! What I ended up doing was just trying super hard to crack my mood out of the funk I was in and start meeting new people and doing my own thing. I always tell myself when things aren't going so well that it could always be worse! I know it must seem hard to do but try to keep your chin up and try to move forward. Eventually things will be better! :slight_smile:

3. Yuliya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Only You can change your life so choose what You want!
    I know how You feel and that not only words

4. julia

Oh god yes, I always feel that when something goes right in my life that something bad will happen soon after. My life has been full of ups and downs (mainly downs) but I'm trying my hardest to be more positive. I can only hope that life will get back as I get older, but I can't rely just on that, it's up to us to make our life whatever we want it to be.
    I hope life gets better for you as well as your outlook on life. Life can only be what you make it :wink: