1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid? or something else...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mansonsgirl27, Oct 31, 2012.

1. mansonsgirl27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello there ^_^ i have a question about gender identity. Sometimes i feel like i like being a girl and being all feminine and whatnot, but sometimes i wake up and wish i was a man, strong and masculine and whatever. It's hard to describe i guess, like I enjoy parts of being female and male, and I kind of want to be both... So I think I'm technically genderfluid, but I want to know if theres something that could describe me better. It's a hard concept to understand I guess, well anyway if you have answers they would be greatly appreciated :3

2. stonewalk

well i guess the first thing is that there isnt always a name for everything, since you can be anywhere in between anyone of the labels that exist. for example i am similar to that, some days ill feel masculine and very boyish other days i feel extremely feminine and girlly(though i tend not to let on to this to anybody but my gf) but even on the girly days i still identify myself as a male, just a very feminine one so technically i dont fit the identity of "genderfluid" but am very close to it.

3. jvn95

From the way you describe, I think genderfluid describes you well.

If it's okay with you, then I think you've found a good description.

Don't worry so much about it though. As long as you are comfortable :slight_smile:

4. mansonsgirl27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Gracias, this really helped ^ __ ^