1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UGh

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nicvcer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

This entire week I have felt empty. I'm sick of feeling this way but I can't make myself feel better. I tried getting more sleep but it isn't working for me. I have no desire to do anything anymore.

2. InaRut

Well we all feel like this at times. For me it's from not having a boyfriend I think. Like I'm just wasting the love I have to offer. But maybe it's different for you.

Anyways if you keep yourself indoors and on the couch/in bed your not going to get better. Winter sucks, we all get S.A.D from the lack of sun...but if you pick yourself a good day and just go for a nice walk you might feel better.

Perhaps we could offer more assitants if you give us a more detailed explanation of what's going on in your life..

3. mcrteenagers

Yeh, I know what you mean. We all go through it at some point or another. I was kind of down during the summer - I didn't have a job, no school, friends were all working. So I kind of lied around for a few weeks not caring about anything until my mom booted my ass off the couch and made me get a job.

Otherwise, a long list of things may be contributing to this. As InARut mentioned, the more you are comfortable telling us, perhaps we can relate and help with the problem.

We're here.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

You could use the Anonymous Posting section if you don't want your name associated with your post. :thumbsup:

5. sexyalex

umm, lazy much?! '

you know what they say, if u feel empty...eat! lol :grin:

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

No, no, no. Not a good thing. I have done that most of my adult life and now I constantly battle the bulge!

Anybody ever listen to the John Tesh show on the radio? Yesterday they had some words of wisdom about negative thoughts. When you start to go there in your mind, you say STOP! Then you turn your thoughts to something positive. Appreciate something in your life and focus your thoughts there. I like the analogy that Esther Hicks gives. She says that when your thoughts are negative, its like paddling upstream. It's hard and it hurts and you never get anywhere. You need to practice in your mind "turning your boat around" and travelling downstream. By turning your thoughts to something positive and happy, you sail down the stream without much effort and you are much more able to enjoy the view and the things that are going good in your life instead of focusing on those things that aren't going so good. Try it!