1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to my best friend /love

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by davidroberts, Nov 1, 2012.

1. davidroberts

today i told myb dearest friend whon is my one and only crush too. he was supportive but i m not sure what i did was right or wrong

2. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, what's done is done, right?

Only time can tell if our desicions proved right or wrong; so wait and see.

3. davidroberts

i m really confused. i thought he ll freak out bt he dint. he said things like dat happen and i m the still the same friend he always had. and he ll keep my secret as his own. he was looking at me like he usually does. bt i was the one who was freaked out and iwas nt able to look into his eyes . he wanted to stay longer but i asked him that der is a storm warnin he shud go home now...

4. davidroberts

but it does feel lighter

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! You didn't do anything wrong. It's actually great that you came out to him. Congratulations on that!

Sometimes, we fear the worst, and already before we start talking, we already have the mental image of the person to whom we are coming out, freaking out; when in fact, they are quite supportive and understanding. I'm sure you will be over the confusion or surprise very quickly and will be able to enjoy the time you are spending with him, a bit more. :slight_smile:

6. davidroberts

ya u r right it was so difficult first i was nt brave enuf to tell him and wrote a letter. he read it while i was in other room. and later came nd hugged me..i was nt able to give him the letter he snatched it from me